it... I don't know the new interface yet because I'm still using the old
xp... but if skype 8 is identical like facebook messenger for example,
personaly I won't any trouble to use it... don't complain.

Às 12:32 de 09-10-2018, Joseph Machise escreveu:

well Shaun, there is no reason we have to go threw this, just herd on
the news that Microsoft just did a update, and thousands of files were
lost, in my view, they don't take the blind in to very much consideration
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Oliver" <blindman75@gmail.com>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] refusal of ypdating to a new version of Skype

well, congratulations on limiting yourself, because, quite frankly,
as much as I enjoy using my mac, and find it not only intuitive and a
pleasure to work with, There are some tasks that are just easier done
on windows. That's not to say they can't be done with apple, but
sometimes, I find, it's more trouble than it's worth to even attempt
it at times, so I go with what I know works.

I do nto dislike either ecosystem and will happily work within both.
I don't always agree with something either one does, but I will not
sit there and ask them to go back to code that is full of holes at
best. I'd rather be in a position to provide them feedback so that
they can improve upon what they are releasing than ask them to keep
something that quite frankly in the current environment looks quite
ugly, not only from an eyecandy perspective, but from a code
perspective as well.

you no if I get the money i will.