they are the developers of not only the ecosystem you now find yourselves a part of, but, they are the developers of Skype, and they are well within their rights to deploy it as they see fit.

As has been stated time and time again, to the point I'm reminded of a saying about dead horses, if you do not like it, uninstall it, don't use it. if you hate ms that much, reformat your hd and go linux or go out and buy a mac.

don't sit there and be happy to utilise one part and bitch about another, get with the program, things are not going to go backwards, they are going to go forwards, and we have to move with it, or we are going to be back where we were before we even had talking computers.

On 9/10/2018 21:43, Joseph Machise wrote:
well, that's the trouble with Microsoft, who are they to tell us what to do.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Oliver" <blindman75@gmail.com>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2018 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] refusal of ypdating to a new version of Skype

as has been stated in the official notice from ms, they will no longer be supporting Skype 7 or classic as it's now known. this means that you will either be forced to update, or your classic skype will begin to stop working until it no longer works entirely.

On 9/10/2018 12:49, Josephine Hirsch wrote:
Hi all,

What if you refused to update to a new version of Skype? I like the Skype Classic because it is easier for me to navigate on Skype Classic than Skype 8.30, and I could never get anyone to hear me on Skype 8.30 any longer, and I tried everything and no go with Skype 8.30

Thanks,

Josephine