Re: refusal of ypdating to a new version of Skype

Shaun Oliver

moreover, before anybody says ms can't do this, they can and they have.

On 9/10/2018 13:04, Josephine Hirsch wrote:
With new version of Skype, I could never get Skype to where someone can hear me, and I tried to set it up and no go with that one.

On 10/8/2018 9:32 PM, Doug Lee wrote:
Somewhere around the end of this month, Skype classic will simply stop working. I don't know if it will refuse to log in, refuse to run, auto update without asking, or what. But Microsoft is clear on saying that Skype 7,
classic, will no longer function. Microsoft is changing the methods of communication among our Skypes, so older clients would naturallly start having problems anyway.

On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 09:19:40PM -0500, Josephine Hirsch wrote:
Hi all,

What if you refused to update to a new version of Skype? I like the Skype
Classic because it is easier for me to navigate on Skype Classic than Skype
8.30, and I could never get anyone to hear me on Skype 8.30 any longer, and I
tried everything and no go with Skype 8.30

Thanks,

Josephine