Re: refusal of ypdating to a new version of Skype

Shaun Oliver

as has been stated in the official notice from ms, they will no longer be supporting Skype 7 or classic as it's now known. this means that you will either be forced to update, or your classic skype will begin to stop working until it no longer works entirely.

On 9/10/2018 12:49, Josephine Hirsch wrote:
Hi all,

What if you refused to update to a new version of Skype? I like the Skype Classic because it is easier for me to navigate on Skype Classic than Skype 8.30, and I could never get anyone to hear me on Skype 8.30 any longer, and I tried everything and no go with Skype 8.30

Thanks,

Josephine