From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Josephine Hirsch
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:59 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] audio and video settings on Skype

Well, I have Windows 7

On 10/8/2018 9:56 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Check your ship's mac permissions if you are on mac. I had that issue
not too long ago and that's what I had to do.

On 8 Oct 2018, at 19:52, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all

I found three settings on Microphone:

default communication device, internal microphone, or record for
playback

for speakers, I found, default communication device and
speaker/headphones

How about auto microphone, unmute Microphone, and ringing device
options

Which ones shall I use because I haven't able to get it working for me.