Re: refusal of ypdating to a new version of Skype

Josephine Hirsch

Just now, and it is not working out for me

On 10/8/2018 9:54 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Im guessing that skype 7 will simply just quit working.when was the last time you tried skype 8.30 as I have had no issues.

On 8 Oct 2018, at 19:19, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

Hi all,

What if you refused to update to a new version of Skype? I like the Skype Classic because it is easier for me to navigate on Skype Classic than Skype 8.30, and I could never get anyone to hear me on Skype 8.30 any longer, and I tried everything and no go with Skype 8.30

Thanks,

Josephine