Re: Skype Classic scripts moved

Stephen Troy

dlee.org/skype/electron

On 6 Oct 2018, at 09:54, Brian K. Lingard <bkl@...> wrote:

Dear Doug && List:

Just tried browsing all three of the web sites you listed:
https://dlee.org/skyope
https://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/
and httops://www.dlee.org/skype/classic/

All resulting in errors from Dream Host that these Pages DO NOT EXIST.

Did I encounter a maintenance window where their site is down?

Brian

From: Doug Lee
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:58 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype Classic scripts moved

My main Skype script page, http://www.dlee.org/skype/, is now a
jump-off point for all of my Skype-related projects (scripts and NVDA
add-on for Skype 8, scripts for Skype UWP, scripts for Skype 7, and
Clisk).

The new home for Skype 7 (Classic) scripts is
http://www.dlee.org/skype/classic/

You can of course still reach the Classic scripts from the main page.

Other related script sets remain where they have always been:
Skype 8 scripts and NVDA add-on at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/
Skype UWP scripts at http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
"Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it away. Are there briars in your path? Turn
aside. That is enough. Do not go on to say, `Why were things of this sort
ever brought into the world?'"
--Marcus Aurelius