Re: help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah, there os a bit of a bug right now. If you go to the forum itself and click reply privately you will do just that. We are in a conversation with the designer to find out what's going on as there is not a "reply to sender" on some of the footers of the messages. This is actually happening on another list I'm on as well.

On 5 Oct 2018, at 9:40, John Holcomb II wrote:

I think he didn't contact the dude off list because he doesn't know how to get the email address of the person who wrote.
I certainly don’t see how to do this.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 12:19 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Hey don't worry about it brian, I'll let this one slide, but for sure next time if yu can please take that particular discussion off list.

Happy skyping and again don't worry about it.

On 5 Oct 2018, at 8:06, Brian Hartgen wrote:

Hello James
I would have preferred writing to you privately on this matter because
we are a commercial company, and this list is probably not the place
to discuss such matters, but I was unable to obtain your email address
from the message here. Our scripts are available as part of our
product Leasey, or if you purchase our Skype8 training course.
Please write to me at brian@... if you cannot find
the information on our website and you wish to know more.