From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2018 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Lol. I'm the admin. I have to be nice. Hehahahahaha. I am also working on
my professional tone, which needs a lot of work.

And yes I do agree. One more comment like that from anyone and they will
with out warning be placed on a 1 month moderation. We want to make the
list constructive and these archives by my choice are public, so let's
try and be civil here. If you don't like it, as my teacher used to say,
there's the door. I do not want to moderate the topic but one more bad
apple and it will either be moderated or locked. You all have ben
forewarned.

On 4 Oct 2018, at 9:08, Shaun Oliver wrote:

Thank you Sarah. I would not have even been as nice about it. as it was,
I’d already stated that it won’t happen due to the deprecated API and
unavailability of the SDK.

and really, Joseph, Comments such as to hell with microsoft are the kinds
of comments we could all quite frankly do without, simply because MS, in
recent times, has actually begun to carefully consider accessibility and
implement same, despite the bleeting from the NFB wanting to keep
accessibility firmly within the control of the blindness community. and
really people as a whole, accessibility is not limited to blind people
alone. we do not, nor wil we ever hold the monopoly on accessibility
needs, so I suggest we dispense with the badmouthing, disparraging
remarks, the complaining that this isn’t predictable or how unfair it is
that we’re losing hotkeys that quite frankly nobody gives a rodent’s
rectum about, and just learn the new interface, build a bridge and get
over it.

Sent from Shaun's iPad

On 5 Oct 2018, at 01:31, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I doubt they will, so until and if they do, learn skype 8 and learn the
key strokes, and learn your web keys. If you don't like it not much you
can do but uninstall skype and use zoom or nothing at all. Harsh, but
true in this case.

Take care

On 4 Oct 2018, at 3:14, Joseph Machise wrote:

Clare thanks hope they get GW back again under another name from
Joseph.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clare Page" <clare.page@...>