From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@...>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2018 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

I do not have plans to add something like Alt+PgUp as a JAWS script or NVDA command, for several reasons. I would consider it if there were an API-based way to answer a call, because that would be more reliable than trying to
script a series of UI actions. Also, making a key to answer calls would require me to add default-level scripts to Skype 8 so the key could work outside of Skype itself.

On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 02:32:01PM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
This would involve minimizing all apps for going to the desktop, or using
another method that involves even more key presses, then finding the skype
icon and opening Skype, then tabbing around until the answer or decline
buttons get the focus, which is also complicated.
I think that if it is possible to feed a list of keys to Skype 8 automaticly
in a JAWS script, then I guess it is also easy to do the same thing in an
NVDA module.

--Octavian