Re: help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Lino Morales

Hi Steve. You sir said it best. Joseph you are making it too hard on yourself young man. V 8 is not hard to use.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Stephen Troy <stephentroy1961@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 9:09:11 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

joseph, I think you may be waiting a long-time for a new version of gw
connect. if memory serves, the  company providing that particular
software were bought by AI Squared who were subsequently taken over by
freedom scientific who are in bed with microsoft, so there's not
likely to be an alternative to Skype produced, or marketed, any time
soon.

if Skype  8 is so difficult, and I can't comment because I've not
tried 8 yet, perhaps people should think about switching to using the
phone app with an external keyboard if they don't fancy the double
tapping all the time required to type messages or find dictation a
pain.

receiving and making calls are certainly straightforward.