From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@...>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

My experience says Ctrl+Shift+P never answered a call in Skype 8, but that

if you happened to be displaying the same contact that called you and you

typed Ctrl+Shift+P, Skype tried to initiate a call to that person and
simply
connected to the incoming call as a result. This could easily give the
illusion that Ctrl+Shift+P answers calls if you are testing the feature
and thus are likely to be showing that exact contact when a call arrives.

On Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 02:03:13PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
I'll try ctrl+shift+p the next time I sign in on Skype and a call arrives,

only used it for starting a call. Anyway I can confirm ctrl+e for ending
call, I tested it sometimes.

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
"I forgot, because I wanted to forget, except I don't remember
forgetting." --Sarah Alawami