Re: help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Joseph Machise

well dug until we get a new version of GW connect, and say the hell with Microsoft do you have a hot key for answering a call

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@...>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

My experience says Ctrl+Shift+P never answered a call in Skype 8, but that if you happened to be displaying the same contact that called you and you typed Ctrl+Shift+P, Skype tried to initiate a call to that person and simply
connected to the incoming call as a result. This could easily give the illusion that Ctrl+Shift+P answers calls if you are testing the feature and thus are likely to be showing that exact contact when a call arrives.

On Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 02:03:13PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
I'll try ctrl+shift+p the next time I sign in on Skype and a call arrives, I
only used it for starting a call. Anyway I can confirm ctrl+e for ending a
call, I tested it sometimes.

"I forgot, because I wanted to forget, except I don't remember
forgetting." --Sarah Alawami