Re: help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Joseph Machise

thanks will try that and get back.

----- Original Message -----
From: inam din
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with the new 8.3 version of skype.

Focus the person who do you want to call, then press ctrl+shift+p and ctrl+shift+k for audio and video calls respectively!

For more informations, please listen my tutorial regarding Skype Electron.

If you want to listen it,

Please go to google and type skype electron-inamuddin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10