Re: More info on the update to Skype version 8 -Microsoft Community

Sarah k Alawami

Agreed. We cannot read your mind, at least I cannot.

On 27 Sep 2018, at 20:05, Steve Matzura wrote:

It would probably help Doug a lot if you told him, us, what that feature is which you want added.

On 9/27/2018 10:52 PM, inamuddin khan wrote:

Dear friend, last time when the script was revised on August 30th 2018 which is JAWS version 60 for skype electron!

Since then skype was updated from Skype 28 to Skype 31.0.92!

I’d like to request you to please revise it so you’ll add another feature or two in term of accessibility!

I sincerely hope that my request will be dealt with sympathetic consideration!

Thanking in anticipations

Yours faithful Inamuddin with the Skype ID: