Re: More info on the update to Skype version 8 -Microsoft Community

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, last time when the script was revised on August 30th 2018 which is JAWS version 60 for skype electron!

Since then skype was updated from Skype 28 to Skype 31.0.92!

I’d like to request you to please revise it so you’ll add another feature or two in term of accessibility!

I sincerely hope that my request will be dealt with sympathetic consideration!

Thanking in anticipations

Yours faithful Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...