Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

James Malone

Hey Mickey, I don’t think he’s using jaws 19 Baylor. I think he’s using jaws 18 or 2018.

On Sep 25, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:

Are you pressing that keystroke when you are focused in the skype window?

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:51 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
beta 1 for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use
the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you
insert+use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.