Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Doug Lee

Michele already pointed out the Insert+F1 keystroke rather than just F1. Insert+W is not specially scripted in my scripts, though it may be in the JAWS 2018 and/or 2019 beta scripts that come with JAWS.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 02:50:44PM -0500, Randy Tijerina wrote:
I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public beta 1
for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with
skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use
your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I
love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?

i got skype 8..0.35...or something.

"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do
what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with
them while they do it."--Theodore Roosevelt