Re: Having Trouble Reading Script Help Document

Michele Barbi

Hello Steve,
first of all, you probably have an old revision of Skype electron scripts since latest is rev. 60. Secondly, I don't know why this html document still recognizes Skype electron scripts though it opens default browser, Firefox in my case; however, try pressing insert+z in order to activate the virtual cursor, this should let you read the document.
Last but not least, a little correction: command for opening the document from within Skype with the scripts installed is insert+f1 in quick succession.