Having Trouble Reading Script Help Document

Steve Matzura

Every time I press F1 twice quickly while running Skype 8 Electron, definitely not the UWP, or when I launch %AppData%\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2018\Settings\Enu\Skype Electron.htm, Firefox acts very odd, and when I press JAWS Key plus Q, I am told I'm running Skype scripts version 45, which clearly I am not because I'm supposed to be in a Web browser. This makes reading and browsing the document quite difficult--impossible really. Any reason why this happens, and a way to circumvent that behavior?