From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with
skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use
your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I
love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?

i got skype 8..0.35...or something.