Latest JAWS update

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Raymond Lombardi via Skypeenglish)...

I have the latest version of Jaws 16 and skype works just fine for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Westfall via Skypeenglish
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 3:39 PM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Latest JAWS update

Sounds like something might have happened to the mirror driver jaws uses.
FS will be updating this so it works with the release of Windows 10.

So a repair should be your first option.

At worse case a clean install of jaws may be needed if this does not resolve
the issue. Also if you open the run dialog, windows key + R can you read
items in there?

email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list
password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

en_support at skype.net