Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Sarah k Alawami

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7. this eight looks clunky!. However, I'm willing to give it one more shot. Are there scripts?

i got skype 8..0.35...or something.