Re: Doug's NVDA addon for Skype 8

inam din

Skype addon is for Skype 8 not for Skype 7.

As far as I read it, you are saying that you have Skype 7 which is Skype classic and that addon is not for you it is for Skype 8!

HTH

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...