Re: Doug's NVDA addon for Skype 8

ken lawrence

Hi I just went to the add ons manager and didn’t see skype there at all I did have the skype seven one and probably still have it. Is it not there yet for skype 8?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Michele Barbi
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 11:30 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Doug's NVDA addon for Skype 8

Hello Ann,

not so much really as far as I can see in the description, it just

avoids some extra double-speaking and some extra information but not a

huge ammount of things imo.

Anyway, in order to figure out if it's on, you can press insert+n with

NVDA running, then go to tools submenu, and choose Manage add-ons. In

the add-ons list, you'll see Skype; make sure it's on, not off.

[Note that since I am using NVDA in italian, translation might not be

correct.]