Re: Answering calls- 7 vs 8 vs WUP

Stephen Troy

how do you simply sit there and have your computer answer a call?

On 17/09/2018, inam din <inam092@...> wrote:
Dear friend, you believe wrong.

ctrl+q will quit Skype 8 not start or answer the call!

Ctrl+shift+k and ctrl+shift+p will start and answer the video and audio
calls respectively!

As far as automatic call answering is concern,

In both Skype classic and in Skype Electron it is possible!

HTH

10