Re: Answering calls- 7 vs 8 vs WUP

Don & Cher

I think I was not very clear. What I mean is that in my Skype 7, calls are answered without any keystroke at all and we just start hearing each other talking.

Cher

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 4:02 PM
To: Skypeenglish
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Answering calls- 7 vs 8 vs WUP

Yes. Although I can't remember how to set up the key strkes. I can answer calls fast in the nes wkype 8 for windows on a good day or if I'm paying attention. Note the hot keys are no longer global but it still works and works very very well.

On 15 Sep 2018, at 10:48, Don & Cher wrote:

I am still using 7 because I’m concerned about the changes in the new versions. I love the way calls come in with 7 because I don’t have to fumble around to find the answer command in a panic. Do 8 and WUP still have this ability? I use the program only about once every month or so- so enjoy not having to remember new commands. Thanks.

Cher