Re: question about skype.

LĂ©onie Watson

If you find that Control q doesn't work for any reason, try Alt f (to open the File menu), and then arrowing up until you find "Quit".

On 09/09/2018 17:53, John Holcomb II wrote:
Also, let me point out that GW Micro merged, but even before that, the API which they used to interface to Skype is no longer. And its not coming back.
*From:*skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Joseph Machise
*Sent:* Sunday, September 09, 2018 12:33 PM
*To:* skypeenglish@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [skypeenglish] question about skype.
/*well friend that isn't working*/
----- Original Message -----
*From:*Shaun Oliver <mailto:blindman75@...>
*To:*skypeenglish@groups.io <mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io>
*Sent:*Sunday, September 09, 2018 12:03 PM
Joseph, ctrl+Q will exit skype.
please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any
right to be.
there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's
new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to
please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.
On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:
question about skype.
/*why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager
and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer
to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. */
/*Hello,*/*/
//
/I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe
campaign:/
//
/www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation
<http://www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation>/
//
/Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from
Joseph!//*
-- @LeonieWatson@tink@... Carpe diem