Re: question about skype.

John Holcomb II

Also, let me point out that GW Micro merged, but even before that, the API which they used to interface to Skype is no longer. And its not coming back.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Machise
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 12:33 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] question about skype.

well friend that isn't working

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 12:03 PM

Joseph, ctrl+Q will exit skype.

please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any right to be.

there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.

On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:

question about skype.

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!