Re: Question about adding callers to a conference

Sarah k Alawami

actually, I can right click on a contact on the Mac. So can you right click on the contact while in a call and then add them that way? Or is it still not going anywhere. If it cannot then there probably is no way to do this without starting a new group and then maybe adding members to set group during the call. Good luck.

On September 6, 2018 12:40:20 "Steve Matzura" <number6@...> wrote:

Roger on the lost cause. There is no right-clicking on anything in the
new Skype.

On 9/6/2018 1:21 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Can you not just right click on a contact name during a call and
click add to call? I think if not try creating a group then adding
that way. I dunno. and this is just a shot in the dark as I don't
think anyone knows how to do this, or this might be a lost cause.

On 9/5/18, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
Workaround: reject the incoming call, send a chat to the person saying
you’ll ilvite him or her, and try adding to the group.