Re: Question about adding callers to a conference

Steve Matzura

Roger on the lost cause. There is no right-clicking on anything in the new Skype.

On 9/6/2018 1:21 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Can you not just right click on a contact name during a call and
click add to call? I think if not try creating a group then adding
that way. I dunno. and this is just a shot in the dark as I don't
think anyone knows how to do this, or this might be a lost cause.

On 9/5/18, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
Workaround: reject the incoming call, send a chat to the person saying
you’ll ilvite him or her, and try adding to the group.