Re: Question about adding callers to a conference

Shaun Oliver

I will have a play with it and I will give you the lowdown on how to go about this.

I am certain it is not only doable, but easily so.

On 5/09/2018 10:51, inamuddin khan wrote:

I did contacted Skype support and they did say that it is quite possible but they didn’t give me how to do that!

I have been waiting for their words since half an hour!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 6:13 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Question about adding callers to a conference

Thanks for that information. If this capability has been removed, that's a big step backward. What good is a conferencing platform if incoming callers can't be added to an ongoing call? I presume creating a group conversation requires one person to call everyone else? That's not how it used to be. One more way Skype's starting to slide down that slippery slope into the category of unwantedness.

On 9/4/2018 4:20 PM, inamuddin khan wrote:

You can create group conversation but you cannot add some one in your conference while you are talking with someone!

Let me contact with Skype Support and if they give me some sort of trick, I’ll let you know!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10