Re: A Very Bad News

Ted Galanos

Well said

Ted Galanos

Audio Technician for "The Blind Perspective" Newsletter.

Skype: tedster1.

Facebook: Coming Soon.

Twitter: @TedGalanos

Email: Teddy@...

Please read my story and consider donating to my Go Fund Me account at:

https://www.gofundme.com/Lift-Equipped-Wheelchair-Van/

or my ABLE account for “Achieving a Better Life Experience” at:

https://www.ablegifting.com/TX/K9L8A2

Contributions can also be made with a check made payable to the “Texas ABLE Program” and mailed to the Texas ABLE Program, PO Box 44035, Jacksonville, FL 32231. My name and my Texas ABLE Program Account number should be included in the memo field of the check. My account number is 8900000590.

Thank You and God bless!

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1