Latest JAWS update

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Smiling? via Skypeenglish)...

Yeah, I did the idea with nothing different nevertheless, appreciate it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 4:07 PM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Latest JAWS update

Hey man, I am unable to test it because the very latest JAWS 16 build is
not available in my country yet, and I am running 16.0.2136 at the moment.
Why didn't you try running the scripts installer again instead of system
restoring? If you get your JAWS updated again, try this one.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.