Reassign command key not working

LĂ©onie Watson

Hello,

Using the most recent two versions of the scripts for Electron/Skype 8 (47 and 59), I'm no longer able to reassign the command key.

I'm using [ (left bracket) then capslock c (on a laptop), which up until now has worked in all previous versions. To all intents and purposes it appears to work now, Jaws confirms that the reassignment has been made, but it just doesn't actually seem to have happened.

My preferred assignment for the command key is the ` (graav/back tick) character, but I've tried several different keys and can't get the reassignment to stick with any of them.

Hoping someone can confirm and/or help.

Thanks.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@... Carpe diem