Re: A Very Bad News

inam din

Dear friends, until today I have been using Skype 8 but after a tweet from Skype support, I have uninstalled Skype 8 and installed Skype 7 in order to know what will happen with me on September 2018 which will be tomorrow!

At the moment I’m on 9 30 am on Friday August 31st 2018.

I think that Microsoft will allow us to sign Skype 7 until April 2019.

I’m using Skype classic in order to experience the actual policy of Microsoft in this regard!

As far rumour is concern, no it is not rumor at least more than one tweet from Skype support confirming that Microsoft will no longer support Skype classic after September first 2018.

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: