Re: A Very Bad News

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks. Yeah I’m very curious as to why they reneged on the statement that they said that it would ot die for some time.

On 30 Aug 2018, at 11:38, Doug Lee wrote:

This is all coming from a tweet. I tweeted back asking for verification as to whether that tweet represents old and outdated info or an actual policy change. I'll report when I know more.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:31:32AM -0700, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Wait, I'm now very confused. they said they would not do this and now
they back tracked, again? Why am I not surprised!

On 30 Aug 2018, at 11:08, inam din wrote:

Respected friends, today I'd like to share with you a very bad news
specially for those who are using Skype 7.

According to Skype support, Skype classic will be retired on September
first 2018 here is a tweet from Skype support:

Skype Support, @sean_t_ellis Hi. Good day. You are right, Skype
Classic (version 7.x) will be retired on 1st of September 2018. Is
there anything that you would like to bring up or share? an hour ago,
Sprinklr Prod1

[1]inamuddin09@...

[2]Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook: