Re: skype bug

Doug Lee

I did try it myself before writing last time. :-) It took me to the site to edit that information, so I said I think that's just what it does. Not sure why you got signed out though.

My specific sequence for comparison, both then and now:
- Space on my name in main screen.
- Space on my location button (the button's name is my current location).
- Select "Edit" from the resulting menu.
- The website opens for me to edit there.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 03:52:06PM +0930, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi. okay, I press on my name, and the settings, when it has the name of
my location, and a button, town and country, then hear the menu, and
the edit field and the copy link, then I put it in, press enter, the
menu comes up, press enter, then either takes me to the site or signs
me out. Thanks.

Ps: try doing that yourself.