Re: skype bug

Doug Lee

The Alt+F/E/H etc. commands are probably provided for our convenience. To my knowledge, there is actually no menu bar in Skype 8; so the Alt key will not go anywhere by itself.

I think you are taken to a website to edit your location, but I don't fully understand your paragraph about that process.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 03:53:48PM +0930, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi. when I go to my profile and then try to change the town I am in, no
longer in that town, and if I then type in the edit field for skype
8.29, and then or skype windows 8.28, windows 10 64 bit pro and using
jaws 2018. Then if I press on the menu, takes me to the skype site or
signs me out. Is there a way to change it, did change it on the site,
but not sure if changed in the app. Also with jaws, if I press alt,
nothing happens and cannot move left and right arrow, have to press alt
f, e, v, t, h etc.

Any ideas or work arounds and has any one posted this bug feedback to
Microsoft.

Thanks.