skype bug

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. when I go to my profile and then try to change the town I am in, no longer in that town, and if I then type in the edit field for skype 8.29, and then or skype windows 8.28, windows 10 64 bit pro and using jaws 2018. Then if I press on the menu, takes me to the skype site or signs me out. Is there a way to change it, did change it on the site, but not sure if changed in the app. Also with jaws, if I press alt, nothing happens and cannot move left and right arrow, have to press alt f, e, v, t, h etc.

Any ideas or work arounds and has any one posted this bug feedback to Microsoft.

Thanks.