Re: Skype Electron and Latest JAWS

inam din

Dear, it was me who has advised not to update because if you update it, you will loose skype’s announcement message send and other notification but now I’m saying that you can update it because Doug Lee has assured us that He will fix everything in 24 hours time!

For more information please visit:

http://www.dlee.org/skype/jaws_august_update_2018.php

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID: