Re: Skype Electron and Latest JAWS

John Gassman

I would suggest updating to the latest JAWS in skype 8.
Nothing is perfect but it is certainly better than it has been.
It will continue to get better during the 2019 public beta cycle as you all will find out in the next couple of weeks.
John
At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using Skype Electron, it is advisable for you that you shouldn't update JAWS which was released today!
The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of sending messages etc!

<mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
<mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
<mailto:inam092@...>inam092@...