Re: skype/phone for a radio station.

Ted Galanos

Yes. Pay for a subscription and forward it to your own thru the skype.com page.

Ted Galanos

Audio Technician for "The Blind Perspective" Newsletter.

Phone: 832-632-7779, Mobile: 832-706-7102, Skype: tedster1.

Facebook: Coming Soon.

Twitter: @TedGalanos

Email: Teddy@...

Please read my story and consider donating to my Go Fund Me account at:

https://www.gofundme.com/Lift-Equipped-Wheelchair-Van/

or my ABLE account for “Achieving a Better Life Experience” at:

https://www.ablegifting.com/TX/K9L8A2

Thank You and God bless!

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1