In a company the size of Microsoft, I'm not surprised to hear a few people missed something that the company as a whole did not. I say the company as a whole did not miss the commotion because the company as a whole delayed the
demise of Skype 7. :-)

I also invite people to give feedback to Microsoft. I have done so repeatedly, though not through Be My Eyes as I have never used that app.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 02:30:48PM -0400, Jerry Pryde wrote:
Exactly.
I've had sighted people almost curse the new Skype version.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 2:27 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype Classic scripts moved

Unaware? DO they not follow Twitter? Or read their own emails? Good
grief! Not aware! Do they even know that the new Skype has earned itself
some of the worst comments and lowest reviews by users in years? And not
just blind ones either! Sometimes, ya gotta wonder ...

On 8/16/2018 1:46 PM, Steve Gladstone wrote:
For what it's worth, I was speaking to Microsoft Accessibility thru the
specialized help app of "Be My Eyes" and they were unaware of all the
drama
with Skype 8 and JAWS. They suggested that someone who was knowledgeable
regarding the difficulties to contact them thru "Be My Eyes" so they could
be aware of it and offer help towards a solution. A little communication
might go a long way here.