I don't actually like the second part of that very well, so I may further simplify that path at some point. The goal here though is to get out of the very old system I've been using that has long confused people by mentioning
versions, revisions, and releases, all with different meanings. Also, the actual web content for each project is now becoming part of that project in version control, which scales a lot more effectively than what I did before
when I have a lot of projects. At last count, I see over 160 projects in which I've had an active hand.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 02:53:32PM +0100, Pete via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Doug,

Thanks for letting us know about your page, I tried to download your latest
Electron revision but the page only partially loads, will try again later.

Pete H.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Lee
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:58 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype Classic scripts moved

My main Skype script page, http://www.dlee.org/skype/, is now a jump-off
point for all of my Skype-related projects (scripts and NVDA add-on for
Skype 8, scripts for Skype UWP, scripts for Skype 7, and Clisk).

The new home for Skype 7 (Classic) scripts is
http://www.dlee.org/skype/classic/

You can of course still reach the Classic scripts from the main page.

Other related script sets remain where they have always been:
Skype 8 scripts and NVDA add-on at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/
Skype UWP scripts at http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
"You must let me try, for a true soldier does not admit defeat before
the battle."
--Helen Keller (in a letter to the president of Radcliffe College)

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that itwill never begin.
-- Grace Hansen