Adding a second caller to a Skype Call

Steve Matzura

I'm re-asking this in case it didn't make it to the list, but I saw it come through, so maybe nobody knows the answer. How  is a second call added to an in-progress Skype call? in version 7, one would go to the top of the conversations list, open the context menu with the Application key (in Windows, that is), and select the "invite to group call" choice, or however it was labeled. "Invite" was surely in its name. Since there is no more context menu, and I don't find a control on the screen to do this, is there some trick I don't know about yet? There *is* and "add to" button, but that's for outgoing calls. I tried it and it didn't work on the inbound side.

TIA