From: Doug Lee
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:58 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Skype Classic scripts moved

My main Skype script page, http://www.dlee.org/skype/, is now a jump-off point for all of my Skype-related projects (scripts and NVDA add-on for Skype 8, scripts for Skype UWP, scripts for Skype 7, and Clisk).

The new home for Skype 7 (Classic) scripts is http://www.dlee.org/skype/classic/

You can of course still reach the Classic scripts from the main page.

Other related script sets remain where they have always been:
Skype 8 scripts and NVDA add-on at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/
Skype UWP scripts at http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/

"You must let me try, for a true soldier does not admit defeat before
the battle."
--Helen Keller (in a letter to the president of Radcliffe College)