Adding an incoming call to a running conversation

Steve Matzura

I am the Skyperator for a weekly talk show. There is also someone on TeamTalk who operates an audio bridge between TeamTalk and Skype. That means I have an open and running Skype audio connection. How do I add a second caller into the conference with Skype Electron? I could do this easily with Skype 7, but I see no control in Electron to accomplish the same task. However, there is such a control to place an outgoing call and add that person to the conference, just not for incoming.

TIA for any assistance.