Re: Issue with making a call on the latest version of Skype using Mac OS high Sierra

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Command shift our did not work.
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789@...
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@...
And now finally, if none of the above options work well for you. I have a room on zoom as well. The link and instructions to join won't be below

Hi there,

Joseph Hudson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Joseph Hudson's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 10, 2018 10:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/502788655

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,502788655# or +16468769923,,502788655#
Or Telephone:
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 502 788 655
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dkZ76Qvjp

On Aug 9, 2018, at 12:19 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

You can hit command shift r then swit h it to a video call later I believe.

Take care

On 9 Aug 2018, at 0:10, Joseph Hudson wrote:

Hi Mac users, I've taken the plans, and reinstalled the latest version of Skype on my MacBook Pro. I want to go call one of my friends on Skype, and every time I hit the audio call or video call button, it takes me right back into the chat window. What is going on. I even tried to call Skype test call service and it doesn't even work. If anybody wants to try it with me. Skype is the following.

joseph.hudson89