Re: Issue with making a call on the latest version of Skype using Mac OS high Sierra

Sarah k Alawami

You can hit command shift r then swit h it to a video call later I believe.

Take care

On 9 Aug 2018, at 0:10, Joseph Hudson wrote:

Hi Mac users, I've taken the plans, and reinstalled the latest version of Skype on my MacBook Pro. I want to go call one of my friends on Skype, and every time I hit the audio call or video call button, it takes me right back into the chat window. What is going on. I even tried to call Skype test call service and it doesn't even work. If anybody wants to try it with me. Skype is the following.

joseph.hudson89